Click on the images below to find out more, or just scroll down...
DO CHILDREN IN YOUR CLASS HAVE ANY OF THESE PROBLEMS?
Lacking in confidence
Struggling to manage their emotions
Low levels of language skills
Lacking resilience and problem solving skills
Why is there such a big gap in attainment for children entering school?
What’s going on for these children?
UNDERLYING EVERYTHING IS THE QUALITY OF INTERACTIONS THEY HAVE IN EARLY YEARS
AT HOME AND IN SCHOOL
Tales Toolkit has been designed with this in mind and this is why we manage to develop so many areas of learning...
Do you have a mountain of paperwork and a never ending ‘to do’ list?
- Tales Toolkit stories are led by the children. You have no idea where they will lead so you can’t plan for them
- Our training helps you create opportunities to link with core books and projects, covering many areas of learning and developing skills.
- All with very little or no planning required (because we know how busy you are)
Do you have children in your class with low levels of language?
Tales Toolkit develops language and communication and gives children the confidence to talk.
This was the first story from a Nursery child:
“Little pony, he do-es, he play, he play with his friends.”
This was her story after 6 weeks of using Tales Toolkit:
“A elephant eat grass. Sleeping in black grass.
A cat will scare him ‘RAAA’. Elephant wake up.
A dinosaur, he can scare the cat. He going to run away.
The elephant sleeping because the cat is gone.”
Do you find your children lack resilience and problem solving skills?
Tales Toolkit children very quickly remember and use the structure
- not only to create stories
- but also to solve real life problems
helping them to become independent problem solvers and solution-focused thinkers
Do your children struggle to come up with original ideas?
Tales Toolkit training gives you all the information to enable your children to create stories with anything:
Stick, pine cone, potato...they can all be woven into an original story
Children follow their interests to create imaginative stories full of original ideas
And the symbolic play and role play we encourage develops creativity and early literacy skills
Do your children lack confidence?
Struggle to manage their emotions?
Tales Toolkit develops:
- Social skills
- a "feeling" vocabulary
helping children deal with everyday problems that arise
Do you find it hard engaging boys with writing?
Tales Toolkit resources lead to high levels of engagement, particularly for reluctant writers...
Stories can be created around the boys' interests:
- Spiderman, Bogeys, Dinosaurs, Troll bottoms, whatever makes them tick
- Using Tales Toolkit, children first act their story with props, giving them ideas and language before they put pen to paper