Click on the pictures below to read more, or just scroll down:
Tales Toolkit inspires interactions, unlocking stories in every child
We believe story is a super powerful learning gizmo
We created Tales Toolkit, a Toolkit for creating Tales. Story has been shown to improve all types of learning and increase engagement and memory capacity.
All of our resources are labelled with easily recognised symbols for Character, Setting, Problem, Solution giving the children a tool to independently weave magical tales.
Forming a family is the way forward
Our resources have huge potential so it’s important that we train your team properly to ensure the most impact is made.
When you sign up for Tales Toolkit you become part of our family with access to all of our resources with ongoing online training and support.4>
Check out the benefits
The littlest of people have the biggest potential
Tales Toolkit makes a difference where it matters,4>
early on, setting children up for later success.4>
Tales Toolkit develops many areas of learning, skills and characteristics of effective learning including language, literacy, social skills, creativity, confidence, empathy, boys writing, problem solving, maths and lots more
- Tales Toolkit is fun and engaging for both children and staff
- Children working at different levels and with different needs are all involved and learning
- Children lead the stories. We train you to adapt your resources to meet the needs and interests of the individual children in your class
- Our resources fit with your school. You include props in the stories that fit your planning and link with your community
- Lessons are easy, simple to follow and lead to consistency in staff practice
- Tales Toolkit resources are used across many settings as an effective assessment tool
Here's what others say:
“I have been able to assess children’s knowledge and develop numeracy, problem solving and creative skills through our storytelling.
I also feel that I have gained a great insight into their thought processes through the varied and amazing solutions that they devise.
I have been able to provide tailored solutions for them to develop their learning and thinking skills, which I wouldn’t have had without using Tales Toolkit.”
Rachel, Nursery Teacher
“On the surface it seems so simple…
Early Years Consultant, Southwark
yet it offers a range of wonderful opportunities to address the speaking and listening challenges faced by so many children nationally.”
Extremely well prepared training.
Easy to follow.
Interesting tasks backed up by studies and statistics.
It taps into every area of development.
You can make your own resources and go with a child’s interest.
It’s about your individual unique child and having fun through storytelling and play.
Sandra, Under 3’s Early years practitioner